WELCOME, YOU LITTLE BADASS YOU
You spent years honing your clinical skills in graduate school.
You did the agency thing for a little while, but private practice was always your dream. You figured you probably wouldn't even be able to start until you were older and more "experienced," but as more of your same-age colleagues ditched their 9-5 for private practice, you realized that maybe, just maybe, you could do this too.
Now a part of you is so excited about being your own boss, and another (let's face it, much larger) part of you is scared shitless.
After successfully launching my own private practice in 2013, I've helped a number of colleagues who've wanted to dive headfirst in the private practice pool.
Not only did I guide them through the confusing world of marketing, organizing their systems, and dealing with their own inner critics, but I helped them become successful - fast. They were already badass therapists, so it was honestly really fun for me to help guide them into creating their own badass therapy practices.
The more I've helped therapists over the last few years, the more excited I get about learning new and better ways to grow a practice - without spending all of your hard-earned money on random marketing efforts that don't work anyway.
My dream is to debunk all of the myths about creating a successful private practice that many of you are told you "must do in order to be successful."
A lot of it is just noise, and I want to help you tune it out so you can focus on what matters - building a successful private practice.
Anyone can get a business license, a pretty logo, and set up a brick and mortar private practice. Building a successful practice is a little more tricky (okay, a lot more tricky).
This world can be scary and intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. You're an entrepreneur now, so it's time to learn a whole new set of skills. It's time to build that thing that was always in your head, the thriving practice that gives you the kind of life you want.
It's time to be a BADASS.
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF YOU'RE:
- Interested in starting your private practice but feel so overwhelmed by the process that you don't even know where to start.
- Already in private practice but finding that it's way more complicated than you thought.
- Frustrated by the lack of referrals coming your way despite the fact that you've tried everything to get your name out there.
- Tired of seeing other therapists around you who are experiencing big wins and massive growth, and you haven't gotten a new client in weeks.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed in private practice but secretly terrified that you might fail if you can't get it together soon.